1. PROCESSING CONTROLLER
- ABETOLAZA, S.L. «THE PAELLA CLUB»
- CIF: B66945965
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- C/ del Dr. Dou, 5, 08001, Barcelona (Spain).
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in compliance with the current regulations on data protection LOPDGDD 3/2018 (Spanish law) and the RGPD (EU) 679/2016, and in accordance with Law 34/2002, on Information Services the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). Therefore the following processing information is provided.
2. PROVIDING THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA.
THE PAELLA CLUB does not assume any responsibility for the data of third parties that are provided, being the sole responsibility of the User to have the prior authorization and provide the necessary information of the interested parties.
3. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Regarding the data provided in the contact forms, the User must identify themselves so that we can contact them, process their request, or request additional information about the activities and commercial actions of THE PAELLA CLUB.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller will be different depending on the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may be include: Name and email address in order to make or manage a reservation or answer your questions.
Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data that you provide to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the purposes strictly established in each case. THE PAELLA CLUB undertakes that the personal data requested would be strictly necessary to carry out the purposes detailed below. Thus, personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- Managing Users’ reservations
- Providing services requested by Users through the Website.
- Acquiring goods through the online store.
- Improving the services offered by this website.
- Resolving any type of incident or questions related to the services that are requested through the Website, and to respond in a direct, agile and transparent manner to all doubts, queries or suggestions raised by the User..
- Sending information (or newsletter) related to the activities and commercial actions of THE PAELLA CLUB.
- To analyze the User’s browsing, the Holder can collect other non-identifying data (although identifiable) such as the IP addresses obtained using cookies when the user accepts their usage. The characteristics and purposes of cookies can be found in our Cookies Policy.
· To users of this Website:
To users of the Website:
Data processing includes sending all the information requested by the User himself, and information on the activities and commercial actions of THE PAELLA CLUB.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the strictly foreseen purposes and through explicit consent.
The treatment for the communication of information about activities, commercial actions, initiatives, proposals, tutorials, events, blogs, webinars and the like in which THE PAELLA CLUB participates will be carried out provided that they are preceded by explicit consent and in accordance with Law 34/ 2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE). In which case, personal data will be used to send advertising communications related to the activities and commercial actions of THE PAELLA CLUB, and for different means such as by email, instant messaging (whatsapp), telephone, letter, SMS/MMS, or even through social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, WhatsApp, Pinterest and YouTube), and all this under the protection of the provisions of the regulations listed above. The privacy policies of the main social networks can be consulted in these links:
Please note that you may oppose the processing of your personal data for commercial advertising purposes by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
· To job applicants:
The management of selection processes for the hiring of employees, job interviews and evaluation of the candidacies for the job offered will be carried out provided that they are preceded by the explicit consent of the candidate. We will keep the CV for the time necessary to assess the application, except if you have given us your explicit consent to keep your CV, in order to participate in future job offers.
Contacts through the web form, email, and telephone:
The processing of personal data with our suppliers (Processors) is carried out to execute the contract between THE PAELLA CLUB and the service providers, who meet the technical and organizational conditions for information security. Data processing includes sending all the information necessary for such compliance, as well as all that may be of interest to the provider, and especially the services that THE PAELLA CLUB requires for the proper functioning of the processing.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
THE PAELLA CLUB does not transfer data to third parties, unless there is a contractual or legal obligation. THE PAELLA CLUB will only communicate your data when there is prior unequivocal consent from the interested party.
6.- LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The communication of personal data by the User or affiliate to THE PAELLA CLUB is a necessary requirement for the provision of the Services offered on the Website, as well as the communications of activities and commercial actions of THE PAELLA CLUB. Therefore the omission or erroneous information of the information will make it impossible to provide them.
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of personal data of the users of the Website is explicit consent. Legal basis for suppliers (data processors) is the execution of the contract.
Processing the data of job applicants and contacts via the web form, e-mail or telephone is based on explicit consent and/or legitimate interest.
7. RIGHTS OF USERS.
Any interested party will have the right to know if their personal data is being processed, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016. In this case, the interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability, opposition and not being subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a copy of your ID card and indicating the right you wish to exercise:
- Right of access: Allows the data subject to know, access and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: Allows the data subject to rectify and modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete, object of treatment.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten): Allows data subject to delete the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or prove to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: Allows the data subject to oppose the processing of their personal data or to cease such processing.
- Restriction of processing: Allows the data subject to limit the processing of their personal data, in which case, we will only keep the data necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for reasons of interest or important public of the E.U. or a member state.
- Data portability: Allows the data subject to provide the data that is processed in a structured format.
- Not be subjected to automated decisions or profiling: The data subject may exercise their right not to be subject to automated individual decisions or profiling, without prejudice to the acceptance of cookies at each login, in in which case, you may revoke said consent at any time by exercising the right.
Without prejudice to the exercise of your rights before the data controller, you can also file a complaint before a supervisory authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) located at C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, with phone number +34 912663517, or, before the Catalan Data Protection Authority (ACPD),, located at c/Rosselló 214, Esc. A, 1.º 1.ª, 08008 Barcelona, and phone number +34 935527800.
8.- TERM OF DATA CONSERVATION.
Personal data will be kept until they are necessary for the purpose of the processing and subsequently they will be kept duly blocked as long as they are necessary or your right to oppose or limit the processing is not exercised. Subsequently, your personal data will be erased, unless they are necessary to comply with a legal obligation that enables or provides for their conservation, such as those included in art. 17.3 GDPR.
9.- ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to THE PAELLA CLUB as accurate, true and up-to-date. The User must notify THE PAELLA CLUB of any modification thereof. The User will be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, otherwise, THE PAELLA CLUB reserves the right to exclude from the provision of services registered or requested by the User who has provided false, inaccurate or outdated data.
10.- SAFETY MEASURES
The personal data you provide us will be treated at all times in an absolutely confidential manner.
THE PAELLA CLUB has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and maintains all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the personal data of the Users, as well as to avoid alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology and the nature of the data stored.
Date of last update: September 20, 2022.